The admission process is outlined here:
- Schedule an appointment to tour the campus through the Admission Office at (314) 991-0005 x315. (The tour is for adults only.)
- Submit an application for admission.
- Submit a signed release form to the Admission Office so Community can obtain school records, health forms and a teacher recommendation form from the applicant's previous school.
- Schedule an appointment for a parent interview (without your child) with the Head of School. Contact the Admission Office to make an appointment.
- The admission evaluation is arranged individually for applicants to Nursery and Second through Sixth Grades. Testing is administered in small groups for applicants to Junior Kindergarten through First Grade. Evaluation dates are arranged by the Admission Office, but usually take place on Saturday mornings in January and February.
- Late applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, space permitting.
- Financial aid applications are due by February 2, 2018.
There are three easy ways to apply to Community School:
- Fill out and submit the online application. The $90 application fee is payable by MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: Applications should be submitted via computers. Mobile phone devices and iPads may encounter difficulties.
- Download the application (PDF format) and mail in with your $90 application fee.
- Call our Admission Office at (314) 991-0005 x315 (or send us an email) and have an application mailed to you.