Here are answers to some of our most commonly asked questions. Don't see the information you need? Feel free to contact our Admissions Office at any time!
- What is the application process?
- When is the application deadline?
- How much is tuition? Is there financial aid?
- What testing do you do for the Nursery/JK/SK students? How can you get an accurate read on a child that young?
- What testing do you do for older children?
- What are your natural entry points?
- What are the age cut-offs for students at Community School?
- Is there an After School Program?
- I think my child might be gifted. What enrichment activities/programs do you offer?
- How do Community School students perform on standardized tests?
- Is there a way for parents to volunteer or get involved in the life of the school?
- Is there transportation available?
- Do the students wear uniforms?
- What is the payment schedule?