Applications received after February 1 are reviewed on a rolling basis, space permitting.
The admission process is outlined here:
- Schedule an appointment to tour the campus through the Admission Office at (314) 991-0005 x315. (The tour is for adults only.)
- Submit an application for admission (and financial aid application if applicable) by February 1, 2019.
- Submit a signed release form to the Admission Office so Community can obtain school records, health forms and a teacher recommendation form from the applicant's previous school.
- Schedule an appointment for a parent interview (without your child) with the Head of School. Contact the Admission Office to make an appointment.
- The admission evaluation is arranged individually for applicants to Nursery and Second through Sixth Grades. Testing is administered in small groups for applicants to Junior Kindergarten through First Grade. Evaluation dates are arranged by the Admission Office, but usually take place on Saturday mornings in January and February. Testing for second through sixth grade applicants will take place during the visit day.
- Decision letters, enrollment contracts, and financial aid awards will be sent on Friday, March 15, 2019.
- If offered admission, a non-refundable tuition deposit of 10% of tuition for each student is due Friday, April 5, 2019.
- Late applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, space permitting.
There are three easy ways to apply to Community School:
- Fill out and submit the online application. The $90 application fee is payable by MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: Applications should be submitted via computers. Mobile phone devices and iPads may encounter difficulties.
- Download our application (PDF format) and mail in with your $90 application fee.
- Call our Admission Office at (314) 991-0005 x315 (or send us an email) and have an application mailed to you.